First Update!

The design process for a new brand identity for The Corner Health Center is officially underway beginning with my finished Design Proposal! I have attached it below as it contains a full outline of the project and the client's needs. Along with the proposal I have also begun to sketch and work through my different ideas and iterations. I think I have decided to move forward with the "building block" concept!

I want to make sure there is meaning behind my logo and that it has significance to the purpose and function of the Corner. Each building block piece of the "C' mark will represent the roles of every person who contributes to the successfulness and inner workings of the Corner that makes it such an amazing place to receive care.


Proposal Click Here









Comments

Popular Posts