Logo Development Under Way

I have begun to make progress on my logo design! I have transferred my sketches into Illustrator and am beginning to experiment with different iterations of my original concept. I am continuing my concept of illustrating the working parts of The Corner as "building blocks" to represent the many different people involved in its success. After critique with Franc today, I gained better insight on ways to play around with the logo and begin to also start thinking about typography. He brought up an interesting point today that in my logo mark of the "C' it is important to take into account the empty space it creates as well as the stroke of the "C' itself and how typography can affect it. I am going to continue to play around with the different shapes and sizes of the squares/rectangles.
I also think I am going to stick with my color choices, however their distribution throughout the different elements of my logo might change.

Here are my iterations from today:


Comments

Popular Posts